Within The Golden Finn Preset Pack there are 4 color and 1 black and white presets. Exposure and White Balance need to be adjusted by the user! These are for both the desktop and mobile version of Lightroom!
Desktop Note: THESE ARE FOR THE LATEST VERSION OF LIGHTROOM CLASSIC! I cannot give a refund if you purchase this knowing you have no way to update your Lightroom app. Please contact adobe or refer to the adobe app on your computer and follow the Lightroom update instructions.
TGF- Clean: bright & clean
TGF- Ice: blue highlights
TGF-Warm base: this is the preset I use most for warm tones
TGF- Warm desaturated: desaturated yellows and greens
TGF- BW: go to black and white
Mobile Download Directions:
- download a zip file opener from your app store (I like izip)
- download the zip mobile files (this will take a while) and open in izip
- the files will be named according to the preset name (clean, ice, warm, etc.), you will need to click the preset and push "open with" and then select the lightroom icon, and then select "launch lightroom now"
- From here it will open the image with the preset on it in the lightroom app under "recently added"
- Open the photo in the lightroom app
- Click the three dots in the top right corner of your screen and select "create preset"
- Name your preset and save!
- If you have the patience to do this then GOD BLESS YA SELF, because honestly figuring this out for you was hard AF.
DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE. DO NOT RESELL. The Golden Finn, LLC will hold you responsible for any redistributing/sharing/reselling via legal action.
As these are digital products, no refunds will be issued.